Your Bill of Rights, Our Promise
At American Micro we believe every employee has a responsibility to meet the service needs of our clients and to extend ourselves in all areas of customer service. As our commitment to our customers, we offer this document clearly articulating what you can expect from us in communication, service and respect. The employees of American Micro proudly support our Customer Bill of Rights.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT
- Consistency in our performance.
- Work completed on-schedule and with accuracy.
- Courteous, professional communication in all aspects of our relationship.
- A detailed breakdown of services and their costs.
- Managing your costs as if they were our own.
- Access to your records, at any time.
- Security and protection of your records and assets.
- Your right to question any aspect of our work or relationship.
- Respect of you as an individual, respect of your business and business records, and respect of our own organization and employees.
MEETING OUR COMMITMENT
In meeting this commitment to our customers we encourage you to contact any American Micro employee regarding areas of concern. Our employees support our Customer Bill of Rights and will do whatever it takes to honor our service to you and your organization.