Document imaging software and document management solutions in construction can increase productivity and access, ensuring that your project is completed on time and on budget.
Companies involved construction can create integrated electronic files incorporating engineering drawings, documents scanned from aperture cards, CAD files, plans, specification sheets, change orders, correspondence and other related documentation.
As the cost of document imaging has been dramatically reduced over the last several years imaging has become affordable for even the smallest construction companies. The greatest asset has been the ability to put even the most complex drawings and documents in the hands of many individuals at one time. In construction, time and materials drives bottom-line cost. Document imaging solutions can provide immediate return on your investment.
Imaging Applications in Construction
- Archiving Accounts Payable
- Electronic Routing and Approval of Invoices
- Produce CD with Cost-Plus or T&M Billing
- Archiving and Routing of Job Documents
- Archiving or Personnel/Payroll Files
- Interface with Project Management Software
- Accounts Receivable
- Contracts/Change Orders/Correspondence
- Engineering Drawings/Plan