Paperless Accounts Payable Automation
An Automated AP System can save you time and money.
Paper invoices can become costly and problematic from simple entry errors to mishandling. Scanning paper invoices optimizes your business’s time and labor expenses.
Outsource the paper scanning, indexing and record storage or bring the entire operation in house to your business. Exploring our 10 areas of improvement will show you how to gain efficiency in your company through paper invoice scanning.
Don’t miss the discounts:
- Trade in late fees for early payment discounts!
- Eliminate or reduce lost paperwork, mail, and invoices.
- Put an end to redundant data entry.
- Overpayment or duplicate payments are a thing of the past with no extra effort.
- Outsourcing allows for repurposing team members to more efficient positions within the company, freeing up your biggest asset.
- No more late fees and fraudulent charges that go unnoticed.
- Avoid end of quarter bottlenecks and incomplete transactions.
- Cut time by 267% and reduce costs by nearly $20 on per invoice.
(“AP Invoice Management in a Networked Economy.” Aberdeen Group.)
- Peace of mind that if an employee doesn’t come in, your work is still being processed.
- Have a much clearer picture of the financial health of your business.
- Determining the optimal ways to keep cash in the business for other expenses and investments.
- Control over the workflow process without having to be directly hands on.
- Ensures that a job is completed promptly while monitoring the progress from start to finish.
- Compliance isn’t easy, have peace of mind that all regulations are observed.
- AP automation technology can check incoming invoice data against existing records to stop fraudulent or erroneous entries coming from suppliers.
- Allows you to actively monitor the payment process to its entirety.
- With multiple people having to sign off on transactions and invoices, missing money is more likely to be noticed sooner than later.
- Auditors can search online for any invoice reducing audit time.
- Workflow documents each step of invoice approval showing authorization and controls.
- Accurate financial reports, less errors means easier preparations.
- Easily generate any reports necessary.
- View invoices through every step, allowing for quick responses to impatient vendors and auditors.
- No more days spent sifting through piles of paperwork to find the exact document you need.
- Access documents from cell phones, tablets, and/or computers through the cloud with a few clicks of a mouse!
Some of our clients prefer to do the scanning themselves. Others prefer to have all their payments sent to a secure lockbox where we pick up and process every week day. Wouldn’t you love the option of more easily managing your cash flow because you can see day-to- day changes?
Check out the videos below!
What is Document