Paperless Document Solutions for Education
Every year budgets get tighter and smaller, making it harder to pick and choose the departments and programs the money gets to go to. A simple fix that many districts can use is document outsourcing and scanning. Digitizing dozens of different files for districts all over Missouri and Kansas has increased individual workflow in each of their departments as well as productivity within their offices. Some of the titles we’ve done are listed below:
- Audit Reports
- Board Meetings Minutes
- Building Trade Projects
- Certificates of Assessed Evaluation
- General Ledgers
- Personnel Files
- Retirement Summaries
- Student Records
Saving them money, made it more accessible for use in other departments. That’s not including files regarding the students themselves! Workflow software, AP Processing, and Document management can help increase productivity in your department. These programs can be implemented into the everyday aspects of your office through:
- Workflow helps capture important information off each document. So that there is no worry of making sure each document is filed at the same time.
- Allows you to see which students are missing which documents and which have completed their forms for the registration process!
- Allows for quick response to student requests.
- Easily tracking and entering class schedules and lists, to registration requests and transcripts.
- No more manually entering information for schedules, student records, and academic recording with our smart invoice processing system.
- Searching for student’s medical history, allergies, medications, and injuries is easily retrieved as well as easily recorded either in house or on location. No more manually entering medical records for each student!
- Each file can now be viewed, searching by first, last name, DOB, graduation year, or even if they dropped classes.
- Capabilities of looking back to the original graduating class to the most current.
- Finding records such as diplomas and transcripts can make a 20+ minute task almost instantaneous.
- Document retention is required by the state, document mgmt. solutions allows you to keep accessing documents at a moment’s notice without having to worry about storage options in the facility.
- Vulnerable documents are backed up and saved for easy recovery.
- Being able to control who sees each document or file without having to keep them under lock and key.
Document management isn’t just a quick viewing option, but a way to keep documents secure and organized. Allowing permitted users to be more productive and getting back to what they love, working with the kids! Asking more about our record retention options, document solutions and invoice processing is only a dial away. Call our sales team today to get started today!
Check out the videos below!
What is Document