How New Technology Can Improve Productivity By 80%.
Sourced from our Systems Partner © Digitech Systems, LLC – All rights reserved.
Government agencies are responsible for managing public records and record systems, while at the same time, maintaining ironclad information security to allow access to public information. What if it were possible for you to turn your existing system into an efficient, money saving system? Improve productivity while securing your information, decreasing manual processes and increasing your efficiency.
Improve Your Efficiency by Managing Information Electronically
Since 2001, government initiatives have encouraged you to make it easier for citizens to interact with government by conducting business electronically to help eliminate paperwork. Many agencies have implemented Digitech’s systems to efficiently convert their paper records into electronic documents and to manage information in multiple document formats.
“Four federal departments — Agriculture, Education, Justice and Transportation — rated themselves at high risk of failing to manage and preserve official records in 2010, according to a mandatory self-assessment survey released by the National Archives and Records Administration.”
—Federal Computer Week As stated in the article ‘Agencies Admit to Bad Records Management’
Gain Control of Your Security.
Security breaches pose an enormous threat to agencies, which is responsible for protecting critical infrastructure and key information sources. Maintaining control and safeguarding your information while enhancing your compliance with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Homeland Security Act (HSA).
- Implement information policies with multiple security levels and assign access rights for specific users and groups, including the public.
- Securely disclose information by posting documents to a secure, web-accessible location.
- Track all user activity including completed, attempted or suspicious activities, such as trying to open protected records.
“We saw an immediate response after we implemented PaperVision Enterprise. Productivity has improved 80%. It’s simple to use and simple to administer.”
—Chad Guillot, Research and Planning Manager East Baton Rouge Parish EMS
Save Money by Reducing Paper Record Costs.
With dwindling budgets agencies are looking for ways to save money while they improve productivity and keeping the public informed. Digitech systems offers rapid implementation, an easy-to-use system and a low total cost of ownership.
- Use unlimited electronic distribution to save money on printing and postage.
- Automatically index and store computer-generated files, eliminating the need for costly paper records.
- Save money by outsourcing data storage to ImageSilo, a cloud storage service.